Shaffer® Dough Chunkers feed chunks of dough from the mixer area to downstream dividers or forming equipment. These machines can be used in the production of breads, buns, pizza crusts, flour tortillas, and more.
- Ideal for
- Batch Capacity
- Equipment Type
Send Me a Quote
Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Frame Construction mounted on heavy duty casters
Stainless Steel Sloped Dough Hopper
Variable Frequency Controls to match downstream equipment line speeds
Removable Discharge Conveyor for easy sanitation
Designed for Wash Down with NEMA 4X operator and starter enclosures
- Production Rates Over 29000 lb/hr available on standard models
- UL, cUL Compliant Controls
- BISSC Certified
- ANSI, USDA, and CE Compliant
- Vertical or Incline Dough Conveyor Mounted to or Independent of Dough Chunker
- Dough Level Sensor
- Manual or Automatic Traversing Systems; rod is raised and mounted to mixer
- Back Splash
- Operator Controls Integrated with Mixer
- Dough Thermometer
- Hopper Oiler
- Load Cells
- Perimeter Guarding or Light Curtains on Hopper
*STONEKOTE® is a registered trademark of E. L. Stone Company.
|Model*||Hopper Volume (cu ft)||Hopper Capacity (lb)||Maximum Production Rate (lb/hr)|
Standard chunker cutter length and horsepower: 24″ with 2 HP drive, 40″ & 53″ with HP drive, 60″ with 5 HP drive. Capacity is calculated based on 55 pounds per cubic foot.
More from Shaffer & Bundy Baking Solutions
More from Shaffer
Keep your Bakery moving with Shaffer’s deep line-up of processing equipment, including dough pumps, chunkers, kibblers, conveyors, troughs, trough lifts, and bread moulders.
More from Bundy Baking Solutions
American Pan sets the standard for excellence in custom and stock pan design, manufacturing, coating and refurbishment – ensuring precision and long-term performance.